From: "darcamo@gmail.com" <darcamo@gmail.com>
To: hymie! <hymie@lactose.homelinux.net>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: markup text with leading, trailing spaces
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 17:19:24 +0000	[thread overview]

Even if you want to run commands in a different computer you can do that
with "C-c C-c" thanks to the ":dir folder" header argument and tramp.

As an example, suppose I have the code block below

#+begin_src sh
  hostname
#+end_src

If I run it I get something like

#+RESULTS:
: my_computer_name

However, if if I can ssh to a server called "myserver" I can change the
code block to

#+begin_src sh :dir /myserver:~/
  hostname
#+end_src

Now if I run the code block the code is executed in myserver and I get

#+RESULTS:
: myserver_host_name

Combine this with "C-c C-v b" (org-babel-execute-buffer) and you can easily
run many different commands in different machines. It is really great.