I also use refile for this. I have a refile.org file where new stuff goes. If I want to refile the note/task now, instead of later, I use "C-u C-u C-c c" and Org goes to the last captured note/task from where I can easily refile it. -- Darlan Em 15/09/2012 18:55, "Charles Philip Chan" escreveu: > Kalev Takkis writes: > > Hi Kalev: > > > Is it possible to take a note in org-capture and to specify one or > > several files to put the message into only after the note is written? > > The workflow I have in mind is first pressing C-c c to take a note; > > selecting the type of note I'd like to take; typing the message, > > pasting a link etc., finishing the note, with C-c C-c and then ending > > up in a list of available *.org files (which could already be on > > display in a window next to capture window) from which I can select > > the file(s) where to send the note to. > > No, however, you can instead of finalizing with "C-c C-c", use refile > "C-c C-w" and set "org-refile-use-outline-path" to "file". > > Cheers, > Charles > > -- > "Absolutely nothing should be concluded from these figures except that > no conclusion can be drawn from them." > (By Joseph L. Brothers, Linux/PowerPC Project) >