On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 6:43 AM, Avdi Grimm wrote: > I'm trying to produce two slightly different PDF versions from the > same document. > > I want to be able to conditionally include a few LaTeX_HEADER lines > when I publish an Org file. I need to do it in a way I can control > from the command line when I run the export in batch mode. So I need > to either enable the lines with some eval-ed lisp on the emacs command > line, or with an environment variable. > > Thoughts on the best way to go about this? > If you are doing it from batch mode, one non-org approach would be to have the conditional headers in two different files (say header1.tex, header2.tex) and depending which ones you wantt, you could copy them into a file header.tex, which is then when exporting included in the document. Non-org, but very flexible. Cheers, Rainer > -- > Avdi Grimm > http://avdi.org > > -- Rainer M. Krug, PhD (Conservation Ecology, SUN), MSc (Conservation Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany) Centre of Excellence for Invasion Biology Stellenbosch University South Africa Tel : +33 - (0)9 53 10 27 44 Cell: +33 - (0)6 85 62 59 98 Fax (F): +33 - (0)9 58 10 27 44 Fax (D): +49 - (0)3 21 21 25 22 44 email: Rainer@krugs.de Skype: RMkrug