El 14 de diciembre de 2011 19:07, Chris Gray escribió: > On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 20:48:57 +0100, Bastien wrote: > > Dear all, > > > > another announcement about translation : David Arroyo Menéndez (who > > already translated David O'Toole's tutorial) is launching LibreManuals > > to help with translating/publishing FLOSS book. > > > > Libremanuals uses ikiwiki (http://ikiwiki.info/) a wiki compiler. It > > builds static HTML pages for a wiki, from source in the ikiwiki/Markdown > > language (or others, such as texinfo or org-mode), and writes it out to > > destination. Libremanuals is using org-mode files to manage the tasks > > to do in an integrated way with ikiwiki thanks to the org ikiwiki plugin > > > > Hi Bastien, > > You might have seen this already, but I recently announced a different > approach to compiling org files with ikiwiki. It isn't exactly stable > yet, but you might want to keep an eye on > . > > It currently has features that Manoj's plugin does not have, such as > properly setting the title of the page, and allowing images (currently > only absolute urls are tested, but that should be improved soon) and > wikilinks. > > Anyway, I think you are probably making the right decision in using > Manoj's plugin for now, but mine is being more actively developed, so it > might be the better choice fairly soon. > > Cheers, > Chris > Thanks for the work. It sounds interesting. Now, I'm watching the project. -- David Arroyo Menéndez http://www.davidam.com