* org-tag-faces only applies to :face:?
@ 2018-04-26 14:25 Boyan Penkov
From: Boyan Penkov @ 2018-04-26 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

My intention is to change the color and background of certain
(urgent-important, noturgent-important) items in the agenda.  To this
end, I have set up appropriate tags in org-tag-alist and have played
with org-tag-faces.

However, when I -- for example --

(setq org-tag-faces
      '(
    ("home" . (:background "GoldenRod"))
    )
      )

only the tag's face (the bit between the two colons...) changes to
GoldenRod.  I'd like the entire line to change to GoldenRod.  What's
the best way to do this?

Cheers!

--
Boyan Penkov

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-04-26 14:25 UTC | newest]