Hello everyone, Attached is a patch adding Babel support for SVGBob [1] to Org-Mode. SVGBob is a popular CLI tool for transforming freeform ASCII art (like what you can make with artist-mode) into SVG vector images. Unlike dot it does not have a text syntax and is not specifically intended for creating graph diagrams. Examples can be seen here [1]. I consider it suitable for inclusion in Org-mode since it's a fairly small patch which provides support for a fairly popular tool, and is in a niche that's currently not covered by anything else, like ob-dot. This patch was co-developed by Timothy/TEC (as reflected in the commit) and he has volunteered to maintain it. I have also filled out the FSF paperwork for copyright assignment. Feedback and comments are greatly appreciated! Thank you, Steven vanZyl [1]: https://ivanceras.github.io/svgbob-editor/