I am trying to export the agenda and so far I can only export to html. The other formats (ps, pdf and ics) fail. Exports to ics ends up in an empty ics-file like this: BEGIN:VCALENDAR VERSION:2.0 X-WR-CALNAME:OrgMode PRODID:-//Johann Spies//Emacs with Org mode//EN X-WR-TIMEZONE:SAST X-WR-CALDESC: CALSCALE:GREGORIAN END:VCALENDAR The html file is good. ps and pdf exports fail totally with no output at all. When trying to use ics, ps and pdf exports I get Wrong type argument, stringp , nil I have the following in my .emacs (setq org-agenda-exporter-settings '((ps-number-of-columns 2) (ps-landscape-mode t) (org-agenda-add-entry-text-maxlines 5) (htmlize-output-type 'css))) I am using orgmode 8.2.1-1 on Debian with emacs24. What am I missing? Regards Johann -- Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself, my lips will praise you. (Psalm 63:3)