I am for the first time trying to install MobileOrg on an Android device but I have no luck syncing from Dropbox. The wizard takes met to Dropbox/Apps/MobileOrg/ where index.org is. And then nothing happens further. If I select that directory it just shows the subdirectory "orgmode". Also MobileOrgNG fails on synchronization and gives no reason. Which app do you you use? I have it working on my old Iphone, but had no success so far on Android. Regards Johann -- Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself, my lips will praise you. (Psalm 63:3)