On 9 February 2016 at 18:28, Kyle Meyer wrote: > > > > I'm guessing that you have an Emacs version < 25 and have a mixed > installation issue. If you're installing from ELPA, please uninstall > and then, before the builtin version of Org is loaded, reinstall. > Thanks Kyle, That was the correct guess. After removing .emacs.d/elpa the archiving worked. I then reinstalled a few elpa/melpa packages - most of them ox-* in order to enable some spesific exports. Now the archive is broken again. What do you mean by "before the builtin version of Org is loaded"? Isn't it loaded when I start emacs? Regards Johann -- Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself, my lips will praise you. (Psalm 63:3)