From: Diego Zamboni <diego@zzamboni.org>
To: "Xianwen Chen (陈贤文)" <xianwen.chen@gmail.com>
Cc: Org-mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>, "Christine Köhn" <christine@chark.eu>
Subject: Re: Exam LaTeX class
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 14:16:26 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Xianwen,

I think the easiest way to conditionally include text in the preamble of
the document would be by including a file which can be empty sometimes, and
contain the appropriate text when needed. For example, you could have
something like this in your Org file:

#+include: ./printanswers.org
#+TITLE: Test

Then the following function will automatically export the file twice, one
with the \printanswers command inserted then rename the resulting file, and
export again without:

(defun org-latex-export-exams ()
  (interactive)
  (write-region "#+latex_header: \\printanswers" nil "printanswers.org")
  (org-latex-export-to-pdf)
  (rename-file (org-export-output-file-name ".pdf")
(org-export-output-file-name "-with_answers.pdf"))
  (write-region "" nil "printanswers.org")
  (org-latex-export-to-pdf))

You can then run M-x org-latex-export-exams to generate both files.

Hope this helps,
--Diego