Hi Greg, What I do with my Elvish modules (https://github.com/zzamboni/elvish-modules , https://github.com/zzamboni/elvish-completions) is to just include the Org files together with the tangled .elv files. --Diego On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 8:28 PM Greg Minshall wrote: > hi. i apologize if this has been asked before (especially if by me). > but, since i had a question recently about Org Src... buffers, this came > up. > > i'm wondering what people do who want to release a non-emacs'y package > (an R package, say, or ...), and who did their development "from within" > a .org file. > > i can "build" whatever files are needed to release the package. but, > it's nice to be able to let people look at the sources, maybe submit > 'pull requests', etc. > > if anyone has any techniques they've used, liked (or hated), i'd love to > hear. > > thank you very much, Greg > >