HI Bob, In my testing, all font-related settings get ignored when running in terminal mode, except for the colors. --Diego On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 9:12 PM Bob Newell wrote: > Aloha everyone, > > > I agree terminal users typically won't want variable pitch, but disagree > > that they are generally doing sysadmin -- I know users who use org-mode > > for their notes, but prefer to use emacs in the terminal. > > I have a Very Big Use Case here: on my Android devices I run > Termux, which runs nearly everything perfectly but only in > terminal mode. I run Emacs/org-mode this way on my Android > tablet all the time when out of the house or traveling. > > The mixed pitch idea has great merit, don't get me wrong, and > would be a very nice thing indeed on my native Linux > devices. But I'd hope there would be no "unintended > consequences" for terminal users. > > -- > Bob Newell > Honolulu, Hawai`i > - Via Gnus/BBDB/Org/Emacs/Linux > >