Hi Shérab, I usually press Enter on the entry, which takes you to the file from where it came, and you can edit it there. If there's a way to remote-edit it from the agenda view, I'd also love to know about it :) --Diego On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 4:27 PM Shérab wrote: > Dear all, > > Apologies for what's probably a totally dumb question but I am unable to > find the answer although I did read the doc. > > When I am in an agenda view, say the weekly view, how can I edit one of > the listed entries? I may want to do that either because I notice I have > made a typo that I would like to fix, or because I would like to > re-schedule the entry for another date. > > Which workflow should I use to achieve this? > > Many thanks in advance for your help for this feature I am very much > interested in, > > Shérab. > >