* Exporting from Org to Gift/Aiken or other quiz formats
@ 2021-01-13 11:31 Diego Zamboni
From: Diego Zamboni @ 2021-01-13 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode, Fraga, Eric

Hi everyone,

I've started to develop online teaching materials with Moodle (
https://moodle.com/), and I'm looking for ways to generate my content using
Org as much as possible.

For quizzes, Moodle can import various known question/answer formats,
including GIFT, Aiken, Moodle's own XML format, and a few others:

- Aiken format
- Blackboard
- Embedded answers (Cloze)
- Examview
- GIFT format
- Missing word format
- Moodle XML format
- WebCT format

I was wondering if anyone has any experience or pointers to existing ways
of exporting from Org to some of these formats.

Eric: I found this old thread:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2015-08/msg01219.html -
did you ever develop or find a way to do the export? Otherwise I might take
a shot at it, using Marcin's code as a starting point.

Thanks in advance!
--Diego