From: Diego Zamboni <diego@zzamboni.org>
To: Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@skimble.plus.com>
Cc: Org-mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Document containing different text colours?
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 17:41:31 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Sharon,

I understand - you want something like a "change tracking mode". I do not
really know if you can manually set custom faces on the text of a buffer
(you probably can, but I don't know how).

If you use git for version control, I found diff-hl mode (
https://github.com/dgutov/diff-hl), which highlights the changes since the
last committed version. Maybe this helps? For example:

[image: image.png]

Best,
--Diego