Hi Karl, These are an awesome source of information! Thanks for sharing. I've been using org-mode mainly for writing so far, but I have in the last few weeks also started delving into org-agenda and other features. I already learned something from your posts: I discovered org-super-agenda, which I think will be very useful. Playing with it now :) Cheers, --Diego On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 11:48 AM Karl Voit wrote: > Hi! > > I created a series of my own blog articles on how I am using > features from Org mode. > > It's not related to the manual, it's related to "how to combine misc > features for everyday's work". > > Maybe you find a few tricks here or there: > https://karl-voit.at/2019/09/25/using-orgmode/ > > I'll add more articles in the future: > - Categories versus tags (soon) > - Using many or few Org mode files? > - Limiting the stuff visible on my agenda > - Finding stuff within Org mode > - ... > > Comments welcome! > > > PS: Sorry for the advertisement in case you're feeling upset. I'm not > earning > any money with my web page though! > > -- > get mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML into Org-mode: > > get Memacs from https://github.com/novoid/Memacs < > Personal Information Management > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/pim/ > Emacs-related > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/emacs/ > > >