Hi Eric, Thanks for the pointer! I had not seen it. It would seem delightfully convoluted to go Org -> LaTeX -> Moodle, but it might just work :) I'll take a look when I have some more time to devote to this. For now I've been semi-manually converting my quizzes into Gift format for import into Moodle. Best, --Diego On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 10:58 AM Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021 at 12:31, Diego Zamboni wrote: > > Hi everyone, > > > > I've started to develop online teaching materials with Moodle ( > > https://moodle.com/), and I'm looking for ways to generate my content > > using Org as much as possible. > > Diego, > > did you have a look at the LaTeX package for moodle quizzes? > > https://anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk/mirrors/CTAN/macros/latex/contrib/moodle/ > > It may be possible (albeit probably non-trivial) to use org to export to > suitable LaTeX that uses this package, along the lines of beamer > piggy-backing on the LaTeX export? > > I'm done using moodle for the academic year now (as of today!) so won't > be looking at this any time soon (really must get back into my research > after the COVID-19 disruption...) but that LaTeX package seems to cover > all the cases I would need. > > HTH, > eric > > -- > : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.4-213-g49364f >