Hi Bastien, Elvish is still little known, but extremely nice and powerful. It has been my shell of choice for a few months now, and I'm always happy to let others know about it. If you are interested, here's my config file, which you can use as a starting point or for examples (written with org-mode of course): https://github.com/zzamboni/dot-elvish/blob/master/rc.org Best regards, --Diego On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 2:07 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Diego, > > Diego Zamboni writes: > > > If you want to take a look: https://github.com/zzamboni/ob-elvish > > I didn't know Elvish... thanks for contributing this! > > -- > Bastien >