I'm not the OP, but I find the one-page manual useful when I'm not sure what I'm looking for or where in the manual it might be, makes it easier to search through the whole document iteratively. --Diego On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 11:47 PM Nick Dokos wrote: > Christine Köhn writes: > > > Hi, > > > > I always used the manual online as one html page but it does not seem to > > be available since (?) the website revamp. I prefer the manual as one > > page for many reasons. Is it still available online? > > > > I've always used the one-page per section version on the web (although > I tend to use Info much more often), primarily because I thought that > downloading the whole manual to just look at a section or two or five > would be inefficient - in fact, I've wondered why the single-page > versions of various manuals (particularly the larger ones: emacs and > elisp) are made available. So it is idle curiosity on my part, but > what are the the reasons for your preference? > > -- > Nick > > "There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache > invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors." -Martin Fowler > > >