* On writing a theme for raw-notes prose legibility
@ 2020-02-12  7:13 Texas Cyberthal
From: Texas Cyberthal @ 2020-02-12  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I already like and use Leuven themes:
https://github.com/fniessen/emacs-leuven-theme

It appears to be the correct normie-noob choice. Maybe some raw-notes
prose features would fit there. Emacs has many use cases, calling for
different settings. But Leuven already has some customize settings, so
flexibility is possible. It's already doing more than just
color-theming.

Duplication of effort between many themes is an issue, but this
appears to solve it:
https://github.com/jonnay/org-beautify-theme/

Doubtless some components of the normie-noob intake funnel should go
to Spacemacs, others to Org, others to Emacs, others to theme, others
to separate packages. Leuven is a good option I didn't consider.

* Re: On writing a theme for raw-notes prose legibility
@ 2020-02-12  8:46 ` stardiviner
From: stardiviner @ 2020-02-12  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Texas Cyberthal; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

* Re: On writing a theme for raw-notes prose legibility
@ 2020-02-12  9:51   ` Diego Zamboni
From: Diego Zamboni @ 2020-02-12  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: numbchild; +Cc: Texas Cyberthal, Org-mode