Jean, On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 8:53 AM Jean Louis wrote: > As that is how ugly and less visible it should look like if the same > principle should be followed. As if somebody forces me to indent list > items like that, then they shall also force headings. So consistency > is lacking. /s > No one is forcing you to do anything, particularly given that there are ways to disable it. If it had bothered you so much, why had you not looked into it, or asked about it? Please send that to those people to reconsider taking it back. > I'm not sure to whom you are referring. I guess "those people" would be the developers and maintainers and other users who do a lot of work *for free* so that we can all use the tools we love. And furthermore, to whom you can talk directly through this mailing list. Best, --Diego