Hello Org-people. After using org-mode for organisation, I came around org-babel and it's capabilities of literate programming. I will do some literate programming with clojure in the future and wanted to use org-babel with clojure, but the instructions at http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-clojure.html are not working anymore. I described this and my naive workarounds in my blog: http://kimavcrp.blogspot.de/2012/05/setting-up-org-mode-babel-with-clojure.html Can you give me some advice/starting points to update clojure support or at least the instruction manual ? thanks