In the 2nd section Global list of TODO items of type: ALL I don't see items for @ERRANDS when #+TODO is defined like this: #+TODO: @NOW @NEXT @WIP @PENDING @ERRANDS but I do when it is defined like this #+TODO: @NOW @NEXT @WIP @PENDING @ERRANDS @dummy Additional info: (setq org-agenda-custom-commands '(("n" "Agenda + TODOs" ((agenda "") (alltodo ""))))) display with (org-agenda nil "n"). I tried to debug it, but I got deep in the weeds and couldn't figure it out after an hour or so. Thanks. Kevin