Hi Bastien, Sorry for the mis-formatting. Here is the patch as an attachment. Thanks, Alex On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 2:20 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Alexander, > > Alexander Vorobiev writes: > > > I noticed that %x capture template doesn't work under Windows which > > made my templates non-portable, so I made this small change to > > org-get-x-clipboard to fix that. This is my very first patch, please > > let me know if it is acceptable. > > The patch looks good but it got mangled by the HTML format of > the email. Can you resend it as an attachement? > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien >