* tricky odt export needs
@ 2013-11-20 19:13 Dan Griswold
From: Dan Griswold @ 2013-11-20 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I have a document that was formerly a LaTeX file. In it there were labels
and references using \label and \pageref. I am needing to export to doc
using ox-odt. I have been able to do some fairly advanced things like using
styles I've modified and created. But I'm having trouble with all but one
of the techniques shown in "Creating one-off styles" in the manual. This
includes the simplest solution, which has you prepend odt tags with @. So
the example on that page:

@<text:span text:style-name="Highlight">This is a
highlighted text@</text:span>.  But this is a
regular text.

doesn't work. That is, the resulting .odt file shows the text above with
the @ symbols. Am I missing something?

It would be nice to know how I can get embedded odt tags to work as
described in the manual. But what's more important, and may make the odt
tag question moot, is to be able to mark places in the document as labels
and page references. Even if I could get just the first part of that going
(marking certain places as labels or cross reference sources) then I'd be
further along.

Please note that the idea here is not to create labels for images or
tables. What I am needing are labels that later would be used to create a
cross reference to a page or footnote number.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Dan Griswold
Rochester, NY