On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 4:08 AM, Christian Moe wrote: > Hi, > > But on reflection, I think there's a strong case to change the default > ODT output of links with dedicated targets to page number > references. Under the new exporter, such <> are hidden in > output, i.e. they no longer contain text that will serve as a > description, and as shown by my example they may not always belong to a > heading. But in an ODT document they will always belong to a page, and > page number references would be a customary choice for printed media > I can say that this describes my typical needs very well. I have a project with a fair number of targets (at least 26) that all will be referred to by page number. Like this: < . . . See above, on p. [[this target]]. I don't know if mine would be the odd or typical use. But it is what I am needing. Gratefully, Dan Griswold Rochester, NY