Hi all, I have to do something particular in org-mode, and I'm stumped. The manuscript I will need to submit to my publisher is to be very sparse on formatting in MS-Word. So for headings I need to mark them for first level headings, for second level, for third level. So, with an org file that looks somewhat like this: * Here's a top Heading ** Here's a subheading * Here's another top Heading I would get in an ODT export: Here's a top Heading Here's a subheading Here's another top Heading Do any of you have suggestions for how I could accomplish this, short of manually supplying that text for every single heading (67) in the several org files that comprise the manuscript? Perhaps there's a way to do this using LO styles. But I can't figure that out, either. Thanks, Dan Griswold Rochester, NY