I just updated to 8.3.1 from 8.3beta (from git). That appears to have been a terrible mistake on my part. From this thread I see that the exporter now throws an error and aborts when it encounters an unresolvable link. That makes things really, REALLY difficult. It means I can't get a complete, working export to HTML (in my case) until all link problems are fixed in my 22KLOC .org file (which I use to generate http://www.CommonDraft.org/index.html ). That seems EXTREMELY suboptimal. (I'm trying to be tactful here.) Worse, the exporter doesn't even generate a list of unresolvable links before aborting. That means the only way that I can find and fix busted links (so far as I know) is to do an export --- which takes several minutes given the large file --- and have the export abort on a single link. Then I fix that one link, export again, and have it abort again. Repeat. Aaaargggggg. I started looking at the hooks, as suggested in a message in the previous thread, but I'm not nearly skilled enough in elisp to be able to do anything useful. Any suggestions? *D. C. Toedt III **(My last name is pronounced "Tate"; I go by "D. C.," which stands for Dell Charles**) * Attorney & neutral arbitrator -- tech contracts & IP | Adjunct professor, University of Houston Law Center ​Author, ​​​Common Draft desk book of contract clauses & research notes | LinkedIn: dctoedt | Calendar (redacted) E: dc@toedt.com O: +1 (713) 364-6545 C: +1 (713) 516-8968 ​​ ​ Houston, Texas (Central time zone) Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is not intended to serve as assent to an agreement or other document, whether or not attached to this message.