Thanks for the prompt reply, Bruce. I guess the bad news is that the csl file validates. I also should have mentioned that everything parses properly with pandoc, so I guess it is a cireproc-el glitch. From the brief error report, it must just be choking on a specific bibtex entry, so it would still be helpful to be able to find it. Cheers, Alan On Mon, 6 Jun 2022 at 09:15, Bruce D'Arcus wrote: > On Sun, Jun 5, 2022 at 6:48 PM Alan Tyree wrote: > > > I need some help with a debugging problem: > > > > I'm using > > > > #+cite_export: csl ~/Templates/csl/AGLC-intext.csl > > > > where AGLC-intext.csl is a custom csl file. > > I'm not sure if citeproc-el checks validity before running, but have > you confirmed it's a valid style? > > This is the easiest way to do that, if you don't have a relax ng > validator setup, with the schemas and such. > > https://validator.citationstyles.org/ > > If yes, and it is valid, I would report it to the citeproc-el issue > tracker. > > If your bib file(s) work fine with other CSL styles, it seems likely > it's something with the style or the style and citeproc-el. > > Bruce > -- Alan L Tyree http://www2.austlii.edu.au/~alan