I need some help with a debugging problem: I'm using #+cite_export: csl ~/Templates/csl/AGLC-intext.csl where AGLC-intext.csl is a custom csl file. Exporting to html gives this error in *Messages*: citeproc-s-slice-by-matches: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil The error does not occur with different csl files. Is there some way other than bisection that I can find the citation that is causing the error? Emacs 27.1 on Debian stable. Org version 9.5.4 from Melpa-stable Thanks for any tips, Alan -- Alan L Tyree http://www2.austlii.edu.au/~alan