Hi Andras, I will do that. Thanks to all of you for your help and for the great system. I cannot believe that I once wrote using word processors!! Cheers, Alan On Mon, 6 Jun 2022 at 15:34, András Simonyi wrote: > Dear All, > > On Mon, 6 Jun 2022 at 03:45, Alan Tyree wrote: > > > A short random test shows that the export chokes when there is a single > name for an author. Again an example: > > author = {{Wolfsberg Group}} works fine; > > author = {{Wolfsberg}} chokes. > > Alan, could you open an issue in the citeproc-el issue tracker about > this? Definitely looks like a citeproc-el bug and should be rather > easy to fix. Thanks in advance! > > best wishes, > András > -- Alan L Tyree http://www2.austlii.edu.au/~alan