On 11 November 2016 at 11:12, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Alan Tyree writes: > > > Will you please double check this? On my system, the entry does *not* > show > > up in the agenda (C-c a a). If I remove the DEADLINE:, then it does show > > up. So, for the important purpose under discussion, the timestamp is > > ignored. > > You are right, the timestamp was ignored, but that's a bug. I fixed it. > Thank you. > > Regards, > Glad it is all cleared up. Thanks for a great piece of software! Alan -- Alan L Tyree http://austlii.edu.au/~alan Tel: 04 2748 6206 sip:typhoon@iptel.org