Thank you very much for this. I wasn't sure if accessibility was something you'd care about or not, but I figured I'd give it a shot, as any blind user of Emacs, through Emacspeak or otherwise, who wanted to get into Org-mode would appreciate it. One more small thing or two: On the features page, the description: Demonstration of planing with org, managing a scheduled todo list should be: Demonstration of planning with org, managing a scheduled todo list After the "simple syntax" heading, the figure is empty. Is that supposed to be the case? Devin Prater sent from Gmail. On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 6:02 AM TEC wrote: > > Hi Devin, thanks for checking up on this! > > Devin Prater writes: > > > [no alt texts for images] > > This should be fixed now! ( > https://github.com/tecosaur/orgwebsite/commit/545d0c7d28) > > > Also, I cannot find the area to view the Org-mode source of a page. > > Ah, yes. This was removed at the request of Bastien. > > > Thanks for your help, and please let me know if you notice anything > else! > > Timothy. >