Thank you for pointing out the error source. Capture is functional now. -jay On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 11:23 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Jay Iyer writes: > > > > new Mac and encountered an error that prevents org-capture to complete > the > > refiling step. I have attached a backtrace here for your review. > > Please let me know if this is an installation error of some kind and how > I > > can fix it. > > > > ps: highly satisfied Org-moder for 4+ years now, haven't touched any > other > > organizer all that time! > > Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function org-inhibit-invisibility) > > This function doesn't exist in the Org code base. > > > (org-inhibit-invisibility) > > [...] > > > wicked/org-update-checkbox-count(nil) > > You might want to look into this extension. > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >