Thank you, this is exactly what I need! On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Tatsuhito Koya writes: > > > I have a recurring task defined something like this: > > > > * TODO Inspect systems > > DEADLINE: <2011-06-01 Wed +1m> > > - [ ] Inspect System A > > - [ ] Inspect System B > > - [ ] Inspect System C > > - [ ] Inspect System D > > > > I notice that even if I change the task to DONE, the checkboxes are > > still checked although the deadline is moved forward by a month. Is > > there a way to automatically clear the checkboxes when I change the > > task to DONE? > > You may have a look at org-checklist in contrib directory, which does > exactly that. > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >