Hello, I have a recurring task defined something like this: * TODO Inspect systems DEADLINE: <2011-06-01 Wed +1m> - [ ] Inspect System A - [ ] Inspect System B - [ ] Inspect System C - [ ] Inspect System D The variable org-enforce-todo-dependencies is set, so that I cannot change this task to DONE until all systems are inspected. I notice that even if I change the task to DONE, the checkboxes are still checked although the deadline is moved forward by a month. Is there a way to automatically clear the checkboxes when I change the task to DONE? I checked the manual but could not find relevant information. I am using org-mode 7.7 and GNU emacs for Windows 23.3.1. Thank you,