I've got a toy paper I'm writing where I ran into a couple of issues exporting to html. The first issue is related to exporting the source of a css block that contains proprietary properties. In short, it looks like a list is generated for the font face, where a single value was expected. The second issue may be my fault, so if there is a setting I should change on my end, apologies and I'll set said setting. Basically, there is a cutoff value whereby node.js will insert newlines into the results. This was incredibly frustrating as what was turning into a decent looking table would suddenly become garbage. In both cases, I did not add a test file. If it is enough to just copy an existing test file and trim it down to just these two items, I can certainly do that. Finally, apologies if I am doing this incorrectly. I tried following the directions on how to contribute as well as I could. Thanks! -josh p.s. The toy paper is here: http://taeric.github.io/DancingLinks.html