Hi Ihor, On Sat, 5 Aug 2023 at 04:23, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > First, minor one: please put two spaces between sentences in the commit > message. It is our convention. > `file-name-concat' is only available since Emacs 28. > Please use `org-file-name-concat'. Thanks for the feedback! I'm attaching a new version of the patch that improves the commit message and avoids the use of file-name-concat. > The PROCESS argument can, for example, be `org-latex-pdf-process', which > promises that "%f in the command will be replaced by the relative file > name" (see the docstring). The patch now converts the source to a relative path if it is absolute. Note that, according to the documentation of file-relative-name, the path will still be absolute on Microsoft Windows if the source and the current directory have different drive letters; this is probably unavoidable. I have also updated the docstring to clarify which paths are supposed to be relative and which are absolute. By the way, I forgot to mention that I ran into this bug while testing tecosaur's latex-preview patch set on macOS. When running org-latex-export-to-pdf on an Org file in ~/Dropbox, I got a warning message about the preamble precompilation failing because it couldn't find a temporary .tex file in /var. With this patch applied, the PDF export completes without warnings. Regards, Roshan