From: Paul Schlesinger <phschlesinger@gmail.com>
To: Paul Schlesinger <phschlesinger@gmail.com>,
	Orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: orgmode 9.6
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 15:28:13 -0600	[thread overview]

Just to remind you the encoding warning does not occur with the same files
using the emacs 28.1 with orgmode 9.52 included.  The characters that
trigger the warning are ones that are not found in UTF-8 and since I do a
lot of editing of web documents and do not correct them until final
output.  orgmode has ignored them in the past (BEFORE 9.6) and  I am happy
with that as long as the files do not become corrupted.  Can one set the
encoding in orgmode as not having to configure file in real time would be
helpful.
tx Paul
Paul H. Schlesinger MD, PhD
Don't let your models of reality become confused with reality itself.