Hi Thierry, thanks for your feedback and please let me know if I should change anything to fit better into the org-mode codebase. > Easily adding DLang dependencies while keeping a single code block seems > quite useful. > I will take a deeper look at your proposal. > Also, you marked your patch as TINYCHANGE, which imply it is less than > 15 lines long. However your patch is 24 lines long. This requires that > you assign the copyright for your contributions to the FSF. Have you > signed the assignment? More on this process here: > https://orgmode.org/contribute.html Thanks for the hint. I filled and sent out the form, but did not yet hear anything back. Not sure if I can manage to squeeze the patch into 15 lines so I try to do the signing. Kind regards, Christian