I am having both of these issues on Emacs 24. Emacs crashes sometimes on geiser and babel won't evaluate scheme code as Racket code despite setting 'scheme-program-name and 'org-babel-scheme-cmd to "racket". However, Guile will work if both of those variables hold "guile". Any new developments? On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Eric Schulte wrote: > Leo Alekseyev writes: > > > Is anyone on the list using a recent org-babel with Scheme? I > > recently started working through SICP, and I'm running into issues > > evaluating scheme src blocks. Org-babel error buffer pops up with > > "ERROR: Wrong number of arguments to #", > > and the minibuffer prompts me for a lisp expression. Is there > > anything I need to configure beyond (org-babel-do-load-languages > > 'org-babel-load-languages '((scheme . t)))? > > > > (Running latest org from git in Emacs 24; have Chicken scheme and > > guile installed). > > > > I loaded the ob-scheme.el directly (which should be the same as loading > it with org-babel-do-load-languages as above) and the following works > for me. > > #+begin_src scheme > (+ 1 1 1) > #+end_src > > #+RESULTS: > : 3 > > I have guile installed and I have the `scheme-program-name' variable set > to "guile elsewhere in my .emacs init. I imagine setting the above > variable should enable scheme evaluation. > > Best, > > while looking into this I did notice that when launching Geiser (a nice > slime-like scheme evaluator) I would sometimes crash my entire Emacs > process by pressing C-g when Geiser prompts for a scheme executable. I > imagine this is unrelated to your problem, but was certainly surprising. > > > > > --Leo > > > > -- > Eric Schulte > http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/ > >