Hi everyone, I have this frequent error (but not always), when I'm in the org agenda view trying to clock in the task under cursor. Here's a stack trace: Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil) org-agenda-clock-in(nil) funcall-interactively(org-agenda-clock-in nil) call-interactively(org-agenda-clock-in nil nil) command-execute(org-agenda-clock-in) Note, every time this occurs, I can refresh the agenda view, then clock in with no problems. But this refreshing gets tiring.. Any help? I'm using org-plus-contrib-20171106, Emacs 25.3.2. Thanks, Zongheng