* Text does not align with nested heading
@ 2018-06-27  5:07 Zongheng Yang
From: Zongheng Yang @ 2018-06-27  5:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Since a couple days (or just these past week?) ago my orgmode started
displaying a weird issue: the text under a heading is not properly aligned.
See the screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/VrGap1s. No matter how nested
the heading is, the text seems to always start at the first character of
the visual line. What's wrong and how do I debug/fix this?

Thanks,
Zongheng

* Re: Text does not align with nested heading
@ 2018-06-27  6:15 ` Zongheng Yang
From: Zongheng Yang @ 2018-06-27  6:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org