* How to convert to odt with specific styles?
@ 2013-01-01 17:59 joakim
From: joakim @ 2013-01-01 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello list,

I have an article I've written in Org. To submit it to the publisher, it
needs to follow a particular ms word style template.

I hope to achieve this with the odt exporter.  Reading the org manual it
seems the style sheet that the odt exporter uses will need to contain a
couple of hard coded format names. In my case I would like map the org
factory default format names to other names as defined in the template
given to me by the publisher.

What is simplest way to achieve this? At the moment I'm changing the
formats by hand so nearly any other method would be more
efficient. Also, I'm more proficient with elisp than wordprocessors.

TIA
--
Joakim Verona