Nicolas, Yes, that helped. If there is a way to file a bug report without subscribing to the mailing list? I subscribed to the list just to report this bug and unsubscribed since. Vadim On Sat, Mar 9, 2019 at 2:21 AM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Vadim Zaliva writes: > > > When using C-x C-- or C-x C-+ to change display font size, table heading > > becomes misaligned. I've tracked down the problem to > > `org-table-separator-space` variable. The space inserted by it retains > old > > size which skews alignment. Replacing it with " " via setq fixes it for a > > session. I tried to override it via `org-hook` and `orgtbl-mode-hook` but > > it somehow gets reset back to old value a first time I press C-c C-c to > > re-alight the table! > > The `org-table-separator-space' value was introduced to handle RTL > languages in tables. We cannot replace it with plain " " without > introducing a regression. > > See > > > Would setting `org-table-separator-space' to > > (propertize " " 'display '(space :relative-width 1)) > > fix your issue? > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou > -- "Hated by fools, and fools to hate, be that my motto and my fate" (Jonathan Swift)