2013/11/4 Bastien > > For example I am working on project A from 09:00 until 13:00. But > > during this period I also worked for fifteen minutes on project B. I > > would like to subtract those fifteen minutes from project A and add > > them to project B. Can this be done? > > I assume you stopped the clock on A, then started it on B, then > stopped it on B, then restarted it on A. > > In this case, go to the end of the B clock timestamp, put the point > on the HH:MM string, and hit S-M- three times, so that the clock > sum for B is zero, and the clock sum for A is added 15 minutes. > Not exactly, but that is what I could do. I am going to try it out. Thank you very much. -- Cecil Westerhof