I was asked to make a diagram and was thinking that dot in org-mode could be a good idea. I got reasonably fast the following: ​ #+BEGIN_SRC dot :file test.svg :cmdline -Kdot -Tsvg graph { utilities [label = "Utility's"] A B C D E F [shape = rectangle] subgraph cluster_resources { color=blue resources [label = "Resources"] } G H I K subgraph cluster_ta { color=blue {rank = same; L, M} L M } {rank = same; D, E, F} A -- F B -- F C -- F A -- D F -- E F -- K F -- G F -- H F -- I K -- L K -- M L -- M } #+END_SRC This is a good deal in the right direction, but a few things should be different: ​- E should be left of F - resource should go to the second 'line' without losing its border - K should be a 'line' lower Are those things possible? As attachment how it looks now. -- Cecil Westerhof