On Wed, Feb 14, 2018, 6:42 AM Marcin Borkowski wrote: > Hi list, > > Is it possible to get the text of the Org heading, but without the [n/m] > cookie (or its percentage equivalent)? What exporter are you using? I understand that your question/issue isn't specific to an exporter, but based on the exporter, this task can be very easy. Or should I just massage the result of org-get-heading myself? > That seems to be the only way at the moment. If the latter, isn't it a bug? (I have a use-case where this is > /really/ necessary.) > That seems to be a grey area.. some folks might actually like to retain that todo meta data.. or could be that that meta data doesn't yet have an associated org-element (internal parser). > -- Kaushal Modi