Hello, I'd like to check if the current Org file has at least one subtree with a specific property (EXPORT_FILE_NAME in my case). What's the most efficient way to do that? Below works.. but I can see that it's not efficient.. it maps through the whole Org file: (let ((total-valid-subtrees (let ((valid-subtrees (org-map-entries (lambda () t) ;Return value does not matter here ;; Only map through subtrees where ;; EXPORT_FILE_NAME property is not ;; empty. "EXPORT_FILE_NAME<>\"\""))) (safe-length valid-subtrees)))) (if (= 0 total-valid-subtrees) (message "invalid") (message "valid"))) So, - How can I quit out of org-map-entries as soon as the first matching entry is found? - What's a better way to do the same? Thanks. -- Kaushal Modi