Hello all, On Wed, May 9, 2018, 8:01 AM Diego Zamboni wrote: > I really don't see the point of trying to localize org keywords. To me, > they are like the keywords in any programming language - part of the > language. Would you consider translating C or LISP keywords? > > In addition to the trouble of supporting something like this within Emacs, > think of the growing ecosystem of tools which support org mode - they would > all need to be aware of these localizations. It would be a nightmare to > maintain. > So much +1 on that! Supporting multi-language keywords will make it difficult for 3rd party Org parsers to adopt them too, resulting in even lesser Org adoption. I like Nicolas' idea where display properties are used to replace the English keywords with the translation; that way the actual Org source remains untouched. > -- Kaushal Modi